Cool looking Skyhawk Michael - lovely finish and weathering.

The Hasegawa A-4C is one of those modellers conundrums along with etc Tamiya 1/32 F-16 "Thunderbirds" F-16C - why the hell don't they re-release them!? Not everyone who wants one was around first time or can afford silly prices!

Cheers

Malcolm

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Cool looking Skyhawk Michael - lovely finish and weathering.

The Hasegawa A-4C is one of those modellers conundrums along with etc Tamiya 1/32 F-16 "Thunderbirds" F-16C - why the hell don't they re-release them!? Not everyone who wants one was around first time or can afford silly prices!

Cheers

Malcolm

Had it on my want list and they were re-released May of last year so I picked up 2 for under $24 each.

50 minutes ago, Michael Taylor said:

Had it on my want list and they were re-released May of last year so I picked up 2 for under $24 each.

Darn it again - I didn't know they were re-released last year. Maybe they will come round again.

Cheers

Malcolm

• Thanks 1

Very nice...........For some reason, we do not see many of the earlier A-4 Skyhawks in these attractive high-visibility USN/USMC markings. Like others have said, I also like the subtle weathering....not to over the top and a reflection of the good care that aircraft maintainers, at sea, took with any of the carrier-borne assets to combat the effects of corrosion. The staining from the engine outlets is great and the scuff marks around the all-moving tailplane are sublime !.

Well Done, Sir !

I also agree the supply of the Hasegawa A-4C does seem to be sporadic. I do recall picking up a couple late last year when it was re-released and it is still available from some outlets although the issue seemed to sell out quickly with some of the bigger MO houses etc. 

• Thanks 1