1/48 - Dassault/IAI Mirage Nesher S&T by Kinetic - released

Homebee

In July 2020 Kinetic is to release new variants from its 1/48th Dassault Mirage III/5 kits: a "2 in 1" boxing from the  IAI Nesher S & T (single or double seat) - ref. 48056.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel/posts/1567070526793386

Soon here: 

https://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=KI-K48056

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/K48085

100727548-1567069970126775-5975610032107

101664425-1567070103460095-1340885383902

99425500-1567070176793421-40208388694390

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I shall look forward to this arrival, back ordered on big H.

Cheers,

Zhizhou

Well, as for the single-seat Nesher, I think it ought to be the previous release.

spacer.png

I don't see what the point is with this, when they could have been releasing the 1/48 IA-58 Pucará kit by now... :rolleyes:

And as for the two-seat version, they've released the IIIB/D kit and I've got a whole plethora of resin conversion noses for it.

I don't quite get it.

Yeh, me don't...

Cheers,

Unc2

• Haha 1

Probably a best seller wonder why not earlier though!.. maybe some deal with wingman models?

But @Uncle Uncool, just recently I ordered myself a South America boxing ;)

Regarding Pucara....

I would love to see it as well...but Kinetic has switched to more mainstream subjets recently...  :( :)

Can the Nesher be made as an Argentinian aircraft? I had ordered from Hannants the Super Etendard and South American Mirage, but had to leave them at the store because I couldn't carry them on my luggage :(

1 hour ago, exdraken said:

Probably a best seller wonder why not earlier though!.. maybe some deal with wingman models?

But @Uncle Uncool, just recently I ordered myself a South America boxing ;)

Regarding Pucara....

I would love to see it as well...but Kinetic has switched to more mainstream subjets recently...  :( :)

Hola, Werner.

Don't get me wrong; a Nesher build is almost mandatory for just any Mirage fan. It's just that, anyone who's gotten a Mirage 5 kit by Wingman Models was provided with so many markings for the Israeli aircraft one life is not going to be enough to build 'em all! :lol:

I still have got three 1/48 Nesher/Dagger resin noses by Ricardo Dacoba to graft onto yet another three Heller Mirage IIIC/B kits sitting in my stash, I really don't quite see the need to get a similar kit, not even the South American boxing.

Kinetic miss not releasing the 1/48th scale kit of the Pucará. :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, Sturmovik said:

Can the Nesher be made as an Argentinian aircraft? I had ordered from Hannants the Super Etendard and South American Mirage, but had to leave them at the store because I couldn't carry them on my luggage :(

Hola, Fran.

Nooooooooooooooo...!!! :fraidnot: Think I would have offered to leave a kidney, a lung, an eye and an ear instead of those kits.

But yeh; ya'll just need to source a couple of larger VHF antennas to replace the smaller one which the Nesher has under the nose, and add the other one on the spine that the Dagger has past the canopy.

Yeh, ya will...

Cheers,

Unc2 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Dassault/IAI Mirage Nesher S&T by Kinetic - released