Thank you very much indeed for adding me!

Alessandro_Jug

Hello to all of you
I am Alessandro from Norhteastern Italy. I am a 49 years old modeller, well in the past I started building the old Airfix planes, then turned to 1/35 tanks, the first one was a Pz-KpfW II ausf F from Tamiya.

My main area of interest is the 2nd World War in my surroundings, the town of Gorizia, on the border with Slovenija,the whole area was called the "OZAK" - Operations Zone Adriatisches Küstenland" a german controlled area but with intense partisan activity.

I never stopped modelling but in the last few years I had to make a break as I married and had a child, now he is 5 years old and is much intrested in what I do in my modelling room, this of course causes me some  headache sometimes.... but it's fine!

I visited Folkestone some times during the past editions of Euro Militaire, I think the last time I was there was in 2001.

At the moment I am building a diorama involving a Pz.KpfW. III ausf. N with some german soldiers, I always find an historycal picture for inspiration, then I start modelling.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Here are some of my previous works, enjoy!

Model Victoria L6/40
spacer.png

Tamiya Sturmgeschütz III ausf.G

spacer.png

Tamiya Churchill Mk VII reworked with Resicast turret British Infantry tank Mk IV Churchill (NA75)

spacer.png

Italian Carro Veloce L3/33

spacer.png

Cheers!
Alessandro

Edited by Alessandro_Jug
  • Like 11

• 1 month later...