Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Nocoolname

If Genius is 1% Inspiration and 99% perspiration...

Recommended Posts

...then Model Making must be 1% artistry and 99% masking. 

 

At least that's how it feels having spent 1% of the day airbrushing and the other 99% masking tiny details for the next 1% of airbrushing. 😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, so true!

 

If Genius is 1% Inspiration and 99% perspiration, then the inventor of the sauna was Albert Einstein.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timely thought.  I'm restricted to about 60 to 90 minutes modelling a day so output isn't speedy, but I had cause to review the last three weeks output . . .

 

DSC_0039

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave... your last few weeks output is still more than my last few 'months'' output. At least I'm getting some coloured paints down rather than just primer. :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no painting today as hoped. Just more masking. Oh for an airbrush that would make masking such detail redundant... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay Cool, if it's like my current nemesis you'll find you'll have a single day when things suddenly move (modelling equivalent of Ex-Lax perhaps?) where a couple of hours work sees something you can hold at arm's length and make "Brrrrr . . ." noises with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...