This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Nocoolname

If Genius is 1% Inspiration and 99% perspiration...

...then Model Making must be 1% artistry and 99% masking. 

At least that's how it feels having spent 1% of the day airbrushing and the other 99% masking tiny details for the next 1% of airbrushing. 😬

LOL, so true!

If Genius is 1% Inspiration and 99% perspiration, then the inventor of the sauna was Albert Einstein.....

Timely thought.  I'm restricted to about 60 to 90 minutes modelling a day so output isn't speedy, but I had cause to review the last three weeks output . . .

DSC_0039

Dave... your last few weeks output is still more than my last few 'months'' output. At least I'm getting some coloured paints down rather than just primer. :blush:

So no painting today as hoped. Just more masking. Oh for an airbrush that would make masking such detail redundant... 🤔

Stay Cool, if it's like my current nemesis you'll find you'll have a single day when things suddenly move (modelling equivalent of Ex-Lax perhaps?) where a couple of hours work sees something you can hold at arm's length and make "Brrrrr . . ." noises with.