PBY-5A "Черный кот"

Very nice indeed, and you did an impressive detailing inside. However the stands supports are not the best choice perhaps. If the center of gravity is not far from preventing tail-sitting there is a nice trick I have picked-up here on BM - you may glue to wheel a wheel block element like that

16539_3.jpg

If you made it big enough it can shift the axis of rotation for about 6-7 mm to the tail, what can solve problem of tail-sitting.

Regards

J-W

3 hours ago, stoohoo said:

Красивая модель и прекрасная работа над тонами на черном, всегда хотел сделать черную кошку, так как видел в комиксе коммандос в детстве :)

39 minutes ago, Markh-75 said:

Отличная работа! Я должен это построить! Мое не будет даже близко к этому, когда я смогу обойти это.

2 minutes ago, Shorty84 said:

Привет михаил

отличная внутренняя работа, выветривание действительно оживляет черную краску. И отличный эффект прозрачности на фотографиях тоже:отличная работа:

ура

Markus

Thank you.

4 hours ago, JWM said:

Очень мило, и вы сделали впечатляющую детализацию внутри. Однако опоры подставок, возможно, не лучший выбор. Если центр тяжести находится недалеко от предотвращения сидения на хвосте, есть хороший прием, который я подобрал здесь для BM - вы можете приклеить колесо к элементу колесного блока, вот так

16539_3.jpg

Если вы сделали его достаточно большим, он может сместить ось вращения примерно на 6-7 мм к хвосту, что может решить проблему сидения сзади.

С уважением

JW

Thank you, to be honest, the idea didn't occur to me. In the future, I will definitely use your hint. Sincerely, Mikhail

• Like 1

• runik12 changed the title to PBY-5A "Черный кот"

Hello Runik,

Wow, Very impressive Model and the photographs.

Regards, Orion.

4 hours ago, Orion said:

Привет Руник,

Ух, очень впечатляющая модель и фотографии.

С уважением, Орион.

Thank you.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:10 AM, Space Ranger said:

Beautiful! Possibly the best example of a weathered black finish I have ever seen.

I have to agree with @Space Ranger, that is a most excellent and realistic black finish.

Superb all-round - both inside and outside details!

Very inspirational!

:clap:

8 hours ago, kapam said:

I have to agree with @Space Ranger, that is a most excellent and realistic black finish.

Superb all-round - both inside and outside details!

Very inspirational!

:clap:

6 hours ago, sandros said:

Stunnig Job. Congragulations!:goodjob:

Thank you.