PBY-5A "Черный кот"

Good day, colleagues!

So, finally, I finished my "Black Cat". Carried with her for 3 months, I wanted to slightly improve and diversify the interior, then more and more. By the way, to simulate walkie-talkies, electrical panels and other equipment I tried to use all kinds of SMD components from the old computer motherboard (engineers at work helped). They just fit in size and shape. You can experiment endlessly.

I put lead in the nose for stability, but when I put it together, it turned out that the tail was still heavier. In general, the heavy construction came out, so I had to put it on a stand.

Separately painted the wing and fuselage. First, in Tamiya aluminum, it blew matte black from above, then, with a wet nulevka, polished black in places to visible “metal”. Well, then I took up oil with white spirit. Top coated with matte varnishes, on the sides matte + glossy (mixture).

The junction of the "glass" with the body paved with strips of aluminum self-adhesive, pre-knurling.

Redid a lot, not much. Some errors came out on a macro shot.

He painted as usual with paints Mr.Hobby, Valejio, art oil from the times of the USSR. The latest photos show the stages of work.

Enjoy watching!

Sincerely, Mikhail.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 53
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

A most impressive build. The interior detail work is exquisite, as is the detail of the engines. And the photography is among the best I've ever seen on this web site.

2 minutes ago, SAT69 said:

A most impressive build. The interior detail work is exquisite, as is the detail of the engines. And the photography is among the best I've ever seen on this web site.

Thank You

10 минут назад Bejay53 сказал:

Я должен спросить .... что вы используете для камеры?

In this case the camera Fujii X10 and processing in PS5

Beautiful! Possibly the best example of a weathered black finish I have ever seen.

The late neighbor of my late parents flew one of those in WW II and described it as the best aircraft he'd ever flown. I have no doubt he would be impressed by your model.

20 hours ago, phildagreek said:

Это очень хорошо!

Thank You

19 hours ago, Spitfire31 said:

Превосходное моделирование со всех сторон. И эта прозрачная фотография тоже очень эффективна!

Впечатляющая работа.

С уважением,

Иоахим

Thank You

19 hours ago, jhutchi said:

Это удивительно, очень жаль, что вы не можете видеть все детали интерьера, но, тем не менее, удивительно 

Thank You

17 hours ago, Bangor Lad said:

Фантастический! Мне особенно нравится выветрившийся конец, которого вы достигли. Интерьер тоже неплох😉

17 hours ago, Moses said:

Отличная работа! Paintjob и выветривание просто отлично!

16 hours ago, supersonic said:

Отличный Кот, убедительная работа краски и выветривания!

10 hours ago, DesertVlam said:

Великолепная покраска и замечательная фотография - поздравляю. Я уверен, что это заняло много сотен часов!

4 hours ago, F-32 said:

Впечатляющая работа, первоклассное выветривание

1 hour ago, 28ZComeback said:

Это мастерски. Это вдохновило меня на создание моего полностью черного RB-17. 

властный 

Thank You

17 часов назад космический рейнджер сказал:

Прекрасный! Возможно, лучший пример выветривания черного цвета, который я когда-либо видел.

Это был лучший самолет, который он когда-либо летал. Я не сомневаюсь, что он будет впечатлен вашей моделью.

Благодарю вас

21 hours ago, Kushan_Farsight said:

Исключительная модель! Это почти позор, что большая часть этого детального интерьера спрятана! но наступает радость от WIP фото и фотошопа! 

1 hour ago, Nikola Topalov said:

Красивая модель! Отличная работа! 

Очень вдохновляюще, так как меня ждал один на полке. Спасибо, что поделился. 

Лучший, 

Никола

Thank You

3 hours ago, Mark Joyce said:

Красиво построенная и законченная модель, Михаил. Трудно хорошо выдержать черный цвет, но вы определенно преуспели.

Ура,

отметка

1 hour ago, stevehnz said:

Фантастическая модель, просто блестящая.

Стив.

Thank you

• Like 1