Group A Impreza decals— Colin McRae

chrisrope

Hi 

Can anyone point me in the direction of some aftermarket decals for a Group A decals for one of Colin McRae’s Imprezas?

I can find plenty of later WRC car decals but stumped on the earlier 4 door GpA cars. 

Wrc

Just bought a Hasegawa Impreza off eBay and apparently it’s missing some of the McRae decals. 
Any help appreciated 

Cheers 

Chris

Try Spotmodels . They have a good selection of decals for all rally cars . They'll probably have the 555 logos just on their own if that's what you need . I 've just used Spotmodels for some decals on a build I'm doing and found them quick and efficient.  

Gary.  

• Thanks 1

Le Mans Decals also do both cars (numbers 4 and 5) from the 1995 Rallye Catalunya

www.lemansdecals.com/tienda/en/inicio/1320-subaru-impreza-rallye-catalunya-1995-n5.html

Trevor

• Thanks 1

So the kit arrived the other day 

Impreza

Box a little battered but all is fine including the photo etch I wasn’t expecting. However, the box says 1993 Impreza, the decals are actually these

New kits

94/95 decals ???

Missing decals are a bit random. One number, one RAC rally sign and one rear number plate. I can build a representation of a WR car with what’s left I think

You have the wrong decal sheet for that box, however you can still use those decals as they will fit with no problem at all. Both kits were fundamentally the same parts, just a different decal sheet for different years. I may have that kit from 1993 so I can take a look at the decals and tell you exactly what's missing. Top are the 1993 kit decals, what you should have with that kit. Bottom are from the 1994/1995 kit and are what you have. Door placard, rear number plate and rear window number are what's missing...

20200606-110532.jpg
10662459n3.jpg

Edited by Steve Noble
  • Thanks 1