Loire 210 - 1/72nd Scale - Resin - SBS Models

Absolutely gorgeous! The kit, your modelling skills and the colour. I'm tempted now... but I've never done resin, is it hard? Might it be better to make a first attempt on a cheaper kit?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jur said:

Absolutely gorgeous! The kit, your modelling skills and the colour. I'm tempted now... but I've never done resin, is it hard? Might it be better to make a first attempt on a cheaper kit?

Thank you! The resin kits are actually a lot of fun and not that hard. My first resin kit was the Brengun Chester Jeep racing plane and it was great. 

That's really lovely.  I like the blue.  For as long as I can remember I have a huge love affair with the French designs from the late 20s into the 30s.  Really sweet aircraft.  Yours is no exception.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, John Masters said:

That's really lovely.  I like the blue.  For as long as I can remember I have a huge love affair with the French designs from the late 20s into the 30s.  Really sweet aircraft.  Yours is no exception.

Thank you! The folks at SBS models really deserve the credit for the fine kit.  The design is super cool though!