Hobby Boss FAA Corsair II+++FINISHED+++

Looking good in it's paintwork and with the decals on Greg! :thumbsup:

I think plodding is the way to go. I seem to be in a similar situation. Compared to how many builds I used to complete in a year in the past - often with several on the go at the same time! - I get very little done these days.

Keep going though because this is going to look great!

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Well, i am pleased to say its finished!

Not my best work, and it was more of a feeling of relief when I finished than a satisfied result. The Hobbyboss kit is not one i can recommend, particularly as they have kitted out a lot of the Corsair  family in their range, and if this had been an enjoyable build i would have got more of their kits as i really like the type. Next Corsair I will build will be a Tamiya or Hasegawa offering as going by the builds I've been watching they appear to be much better model kits. 

Just by comparison for scale, and because i like this model better, i have included a shot of my Revell 1/72 kit, which was a great little build.

Any way thanks to all for comments and likes, and to the hosts for encouragement, and making it a great GB. 

Cheers Greg

50217198543_01215bcf18_z.jpg

50218076597_cf2a99b3b4_z.jpg

50218076627_50a014fb97_z.jpg

50217198668_9b3c0e72ef_z.jpg

50217198693_fbfaa9a2dc_z.jpg

• Like 11

22 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hello Greg She turned out well, sorry to see the decals didn't want to cooperate. Though its still an accurate build without them. These had to be seen like this before squadron markings were added. 

22 hours ago, modelling minion said:

A great result Greg.

The fact that she fought you all the way makes your end result even better.

Very well done.

3 hours ago, John Masters said:

Very nice indeed!  

Many thanks to you all 👍

Cheers Greg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Cookenbacher said:

Good job wrestling this one into submission Greg, once again you've proven that the Corsair looks great in TSS.

Thanks Cookie 👍

Much appreciated. TSS  does make a nice change from the overall dark blue and seems to suit the Corsair.

Cheers Greg

• Like 1