- Spectacular realisation with a very nice BMF ,the blurr of the runway add another point to the realism with the partially retracting gear giving an interesting speed illusion, with manned cockpits the whole would have been really stunning . 👍 👍 👍

Thanks for the many coments:cheers:. The metal finish isn´t as difficult as it seems. I start with different shades of Alclad and after the washing the last step is a mix of flatt and semigloss clear coat. Always trying until I´m happy with the look.

1 hour ago, IPMS19 said:

- Spectacular realisation with a very nice BMF ,the blurr of the runway add another point to the realism with the partially retracting gear giving an interesting speed illusion, with manned cockpits the whole would have been really stunning . 👍 👍 👍

Take a closer look, the front cockpit is manned.😉

Cheers

Daniel

20 hours ago, _alfisti_ said:

Thanks for the many coments:cheers:. The metal finish isn´t as difficult as it seems. I start with different shades of Alclad and after the washing the last step is a mix of flatt and semigloss clear coat. Always trying until I´m happy with the look.

Take a closer look, the front cockpit is manned.😉

Cheers

Daniel

- OH Yes you are right...Please accept my apologizes for my comments on manned cockpit.

Superb quality and overall presentation Daniel!!!!!!  I, like the many others, am duly impressed with this outstanding work of art.  :worthy:

Mike

Thanks John and Mike:cheers:

6 hours ago, IPMS19 said:

- OH Yes you are right...Please accept my apologizes for my comments on manned cockpit.

No need to apologize, I´m always glad when things were pointed out. The pilot indeed is hard to see on some pictures.

• 3 months later...