2020 Corsair Single type Rules and Reg’s.

GROUP BUILD RULES AND REG’s. 

HOSTS

Corsairfoxfouruncle

Col. & Modelling minion

Hello everybody Welcome to the Corsair single type Build. I know there was a Corsair STGB in 2016. I hope to repeat the success of that build. I am proposing any model of the F4U Corsair from the Prototype XF4U to F4U-7, including the AU-1(F4U-6). Yes the Brewster and Goodyear variants are allowed. They were after all license built copies with some of the own derivatives. Any Foreign operator of the type from the R.N., New Zealand, France, Argentina, El Salvador, and Honduras. From world war two to the Soccer war Corsairs. Any of the prototypes Like the F2G, F4U-3, or the Racers. This build begins on the 80th anniversary of the Corsair’s very first flight. A very fitting tribute to a great thoroughbred, that flew in many colors and roles for 35+ years. 

1. All types and variants are included.

2. All Aftermarket is allowed.

3. All builds must be under 25% started with photo proof. You may build other kits that are beyond the 25% mark but they will not be allowed in the gallery or poll. 

4. No Whifs or paper projects but prototypes and one off types such as Reno Racers are allowed

5. No Buying, selling, or trading in the build threads. As the forum location is closed for this currently I can only suggest Personal Messages or email for such activities. 

6. Please do not hesitate to ask myself or one of the other host’s if you have questions for the validity of aircraft choice or build. I have a limited library currently (storage is inaccessible) but will do everything I can to answer any questions.  

7. Everybody is here to enjoy and have fun, you do not need to feel pressure to finish a build just because time is limited. Its more about the fun of building to me. 

8. A maximum of 5 photo’s of completed builds in the gallery please. No more as the gallery threads would start to get too long. 

9. Provided we don’t cross the 72 build threshold there will be a poll at the end of the build for voting. 

10. Last but certainly not least on behalf of myself and the two co-hosts Welcome to the 2020 Corsair Single type build. 

Again welcome from the Hosts

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 5