004W.jpg

005W.jpg

006W.jpg

007W.jpg

Enjoy.

Edited by falcon
  • Like 36
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know if it’s just my screen but the photos appear to be horribly pixelated? Looks like a nice job aside from that but it actually appears like Lego on my screen?

• Like 1

I agree with @goggsy. I'm sure it is a very nice model but the pictures look like a mosaic floor. If you click on the picture you are taken to an upload page. I think you probably need to put in a direct link to you picture on your hosting site?

Cheers

Malcolm

• Like 1

Sorry guys. Images are set to standard forum setting so do tend to look that way.

1 hour ago, goggsy said:

I don’t know if it’s just my screen but the photos appear to be horribly pixelated? Looks like a nice job aside from that but it actually appears like Lego on my screen?

1 hour ago, Baldy said:

I agree with @goggsy. I'm sure it is a very nice model but the pictures look like a mosaic floor. If you click on the picture you are taken to an upload page. I think you probably need to put in a direct link to you picture on your hosting site?

Cheers

Malcolm

19 minutes ago, Mark4700 said:

Looks good from what I can see, but echoing what’s been said above, in that the photos are badly pixelated. 

A much better set of photos has now replaced the original set.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's much better Chris thanks - and you've made a pretty good of the old Airfix kit. I've owned a few over the years but never did build one of these - always looked to be a lot of work to get a decent result so well done.

Cheers

Malcolm

• Like 1

Great build.  Just as I remember them back in 1969 at RAF Scampton during my ATC camp.  XL446 appears on my log as being at Scampton at the time.  

Nice work .

• Like 1

Cheers guys.

22 minutes ago, Paul J said:

Great build.  Just as I remember them back in 1969 at RAF Scampton during my ATC camp.  XL446 appears on my log as being at Scampton at the time.  

Nice work .

It was based at Scampton for a number of years. It unfortuately ended up being scrapped there in November 1982.

Bl**dy Hell Chris,  you have smashed it out of the park with this one....!!!  I think most of us know what a challenge this big old beast is and you have delivered a real show stopper.  Staggeringly good mate, that must of took a huge amount of effort but it has certainly paid off.  Brilliant.

Phil

• Like 2

That's just incredible and awesome work on this old kit. Just goes to show that a bit (or a lot) or modelling skill can still create masterpieces from this old tool. 

Cheers and very well modelled.. Dave 

• Like 1

Brilliant work on the Vulcan! If I could get this result from my old-mould kit, I wouldn't sell it when the new one comes out (I can't get that result and I will sell it, respectively).

Regards,

Jason

• Like 1

Awesome Vulcan, what a gorgeous build. Love this glossy camo scheme too, looks fabulous. 

Nice to see XL446; my white one is 443 - I bet between us all on BM we've probably got every Vulcan airframe!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Beautiful Vulcan in my favourite scheme, I do miss seeing ( and hearing ) those come over here and seeing them dispersed at Scampton and Waddington.

My favourite Vulcan build definately.

regards, adey

• Like 1