Two Bobs

Smithy1961

Has anyone used these before? Are they accurate and of good quality? I will be building a 1/48th USN F-5E and plan to finish it in a Aggressor scheme. The only other option on the Hannant's website is a company called Furball Aero-Design

Twobobs decals are generally very accurate ! Most of their sheets feature subjects for which the designers have plenty of information and often direct knowledge. Even more trues when it comes to USN subjects.

Their sheets are printed by Microscale, and this means thin decal film and perfect behaviour using this company's decal liquids. However being "proudly printed in the USA by Microscale" also means that the designers have to keep this into account... sometime registration is not great with Microscale and to sort the matter sometime the more complicated designs are reproduced as two or even more decals that the modeller has to overlay one onto the other. That can be a bit of a pain compared to a single decal...

One other good aspect worth mentioning of Twobobs decals is that their service is very good: I've bought decals several times from their website and even the only time there was a glitch (got the wrong sheet sent by accident once) they sorted immediately without asking me to do anything.

• 2 years later...

Since this post is on Twobobs decals, I shall ask the question here. 
Does anyone have or know where to get a 1/48 A-4M aggressor decals? I have searched and only get results that this decal from twobobs is out of stock.