AK real colors book

Kov1985

Does anyone own the book AK real colors of wwii for aircraft and would be willing to screenshot or scan a particular page for me? I watched a review on it and want to buy the book, however I’m not prepared to take a second mortgage on my house to finance owning the book just yet...

the page I’m after is in the Luftwaffe winter colors section. It’s the page that has the fw 190a-4 with the winter splinter theme going on, nose down in the snow. Also the next page which has also a 190 in a similar theme from the same unit with its summer version. It relates directly to a project I’m currently working on, and have been sorely lacking information on.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time,

happy modelling.

4 minutes ago, Kov1985 said:

Does anyone own the book AK real colors of wwii for aircraft and would be willing to screenshot or scan a particular page for me? I watched a review on it and want to buy the book, however I’m not prepared to take a second mortgage on my house to finance owning the book just yet...

the page I’m after is in the Luftwaffe winter colors section. It’s the page that has the fw 190a-4 with the winter splinter theme going on, nose down in the snow. Also the next page which has also a 190 in a similar theme from the same unit with its summer version. It relates directly to a project I’m currently working on, and have been sorely lacking information on.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time,

happy modelling.

Sure can.

When I get back from railroading I’ll post up some stuff for you.

Hey mate, any luck on those images? If you can’t it’s no drama, I do want to buy the book eventually. 
I’m just working on a project that involves the 190 on its nose in that image. I just want to know what colours the “experts” say it is, as there’s some conjecture on That period of eastern front 190s and whether they’re German rlm colours, or random captured Russian paints.

17 minutes ago, Kov1985 said:

Hey mate, any luck on those images? If you can’t it’s no drama, I do want to buy the book eventually. 
I’m just working on a project that involves the 190 on its nose in that image. I just want to know what colours the “experts” say it is, as there’s some conjecture on That period of eastern front 190s and whether they’re German rlm colours, or random captured Russian paints.

Sorry, been super busy and forgot about it all.  I will post up some pics tomorrow.  

6 hours ago, Kov1985 said:

Sorry, been super busy and forgot about it all.  I will post up some pics tomorrow.  

49945478677_0aeea50b57_b.jpg

49944684958_f14be2b26d_b.jpg

Will this work for ya?