Frog Beaufighter MK21

OK folk's,of the few Frog kit's that came my way this one stick's out in the mind I seem to think it had a warped fuselage and it was one of the few occasions

I used a complaint sheet around 71 or 72 ,I remember thinking the decals were duff as they didn't have the red centres! Be a while before I get a start

as she's fourth in line after the Henschel's get done.

http://frog.cocardes.com/f291-beaufighter

• Like 4

1 hour ago, modelling minion said:

Great to see the Beaufighter has turned up too, even if the plastic looks a bit iffy.

Will you be going with the Aussie markings?

Yes Craig,I like the all green scheme.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Don't allow yourself to be bullied by @trickyrichand @Rabbit Leaderinto building the Aussie one, stand up to them !

Looks like Steve’s painted himself into an Aussie corner as the Mk.21 was only ever used by the RAAF. Rich and I are off to the pub anyway, so we can keep the gloves down for a good while yet!  :boxing:
Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

36 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

Don't allow yourself to be bullied by @trickyrichand @Rabbit Leaderinto building the Aussie one, stand up to them !

....oh dear!!!  :think:  

There always has to be one..........:giggle:  

cheers Dave :cheers:

@stevej60 , they're just being mean, I think it's a great choice! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not long after I had acquired my first Hasegawa Beau, I gave away my FROG kit. I think it may have been to someone on this forum, but I don't remember for sure.

Now I have 3 Hasegawas and two Airfix kits.

Chris

• Like 1

I've didn't build either of the old Beaufighter kits as a kid, Frog or Airfix but seeing as I've acquired kits of both in the last 6 months or so, I guess I might be a sitter for the Kit you didn't build as a kid GB if it gets off the ground. Maybe even a Foliage Green Aussie Mk 21? :) 

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz
  • Like 4