Eduard Tornado F3 1:48 "Italian Tiger"

Hi all,

here some pics of my Eduard/Revell Tornado F3 in 1/48. Used the PE´s/Brassin sets OOB and add a Master pitot and deacls for an Italian Air Force version from an older Italeri Kit. From the original aircraft I took some nice pictures while the NATO Tiger Meet`98 at German Air Base Lechfeld.

comp-4138-MM7234.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-56.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-3.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-6.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-9.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-14.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-16n.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-12.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-17.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-20.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-21.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-26n.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-33.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-31.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-32.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-39.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-47.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-48.jpg

comp-1-Tornado-F3-57.jpg

• Like 55
  • Thanks 1

Excellent build. If my model cockpits looked that good, I'd post multiple photos of them too!  🔍

15 hours ago, SAT69 said:

Excellent build. If my model cockpits looked that good, I'd post multiple photos of them too!  🔍

The cockpit OOB is quit good, but with the Eduard PE´s and the Brassin Martin Baker seats it looks much better. Both is included in the Eduard kit

5 hours ago, exdraken said:

Outstanding F3!

The Italian ones are really rarely seen modelled nowadays..

There are less decal option on the marked. Neither Revell nor Eduard offering decals OOb for their kits. There is an old Tauro sheet available for all Italian F3, but the quality of this one is a bit disappointing (digital print). I found my decals in the Italeri Kit No836, but it seems this kit is sold out

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mathy said:

There are less decal option on the marked. Neither Revell nor Eduard offering decals OOb for their kits. There is an old Tauro sheet available for all Italian F3, but the quality of this one is a bit disappointing (digital print). I found my decals in the Italeri Kit No836, but it seems this kit is sold out

I think Airfix have this, or a very similar scheme in one of their latest F3 releases, still quite some time ago though, need to check!

8 hours ago, Phone Phixer said:

Fantastic build. The markings are definitely something far from usual. Love it.

The decals out of the Italeri box are printed by Cartograf and have a good quaulity. Unfortunately they are a little too bright, but the only option if you want this tiger F3