Hello from the West Midlands

edjbartos

Hello everyone, just to introduce myself, my names Ed, I'm 63 years old and  come from Solihull, West Midlands, UK. I've come back to modelling a couple of years ago not being able to spend as much time as i would have liked through work commitments and family health issues. But now i have gone part time i can spend more time doing what i love most. My main interest is AFV although i do like to do the odd airplane now and then. I've had two models that needed completion one being a Tamiya Tiger 1, the other a Miniart Panzer III ausf C.  I've done that now, here are a couple of pictures.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I've now started a T-55A with interior from Miniart and started assembling the engine. There is such a lot of amazing work being done on this site, you are all really talented people,  i'm looking forward to asking for some help in the future.
All the best 
Ed.

• Like 7

Hello Ed... :post1: from the windy city of Chicago USA. Those are some nice Tanks by the way. I mostly build WW2 & Cold-war aircraft. Though Ive been know to build a tank now and again. Ive even hosted one Armor group build for Patton tanks. I have another (Mk.V Panther) coming this fall. With another (Anything British Armor) about to be given a slot in the November group build vote. 

Dennis