VC10 1:72 Mach 2

Hello everybody, I would like to built the Mach 2 VC10 in old RAF decoration. It's not a easy model to build, there are some problems with injection but the plastic used by Mach 2 is easy to carve, to transform. So, let's go.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, StephenCJ said:

Welcome to Britmodeller Bruno.

There is somebody building a VC10 in the forum.

Stephen

Thank you, Stephen, yes, I see how very courageous modelmakers are working a lot... I would like to try to do a decent VC10 in spite of the problems should appears taking into account the lack of certain material possibilities.

Hello Bruno

I suggest you take a look here . Kev 67 built a very nice VC10 from the old Airways vacform kit and I'm sure a lot of the modifications he did will be applicable to the Mach 2 kit.

Good luck

Nigel

• Like 1

On 20/05/2020 at 16:32, Nigel Bunker said:

Hello Bruno

I suggest you take a look here . Kev 67 built a very nice VC10 from the old Airways vacform kit and I'm sure a lot of the modifications he did will be applicable to the Mach 2 kit.

Good luck

Nigel

Hello Nigel, thank you for the link, I had a long look on what Kev 67 did... impressive. I'll do my best in order to make something approaching!

Thanks

Bruno

• Like 1

So I have started building... it's obvious that there is a lot to do in the cockpit, the back seat of the navigator needs to be extended. All the seats are rough so they need sanding and carving.

Just a question: how I can insert pictures here from my computer?

3 minutes ago, Bruno Bis said:

So I have started building... it's obvious that there is a lot to do in the cockpit, the back seat of the navigator needs to be extended. All the seats are rough so they need sanding and carving.

Just a question: how I can insert pictures here from my computer?

You need somewhere online to host your pictures, e.g. Flickr. You can then post links to the pictures here and they should show up in your posts.

You can get a basic Flickr account for free, think you get 200 pictures, or something..

Al

16 hours ago, alhenderson said:

You need somewhere online to host your pictures, e.g. Flickr. You can then post links to the pictures here and they should show up in your posts.

You can get a basic Flickr account for free, think you get 200 pictures, or something..

Al

Thank you, Al!

• Like 1