1/72 - P-51B/C/Mustang III by Hobby 2000 (Hase rebox) - release May 2020

7 hours ago, Andre B said:

And when do we get an new kit?

Good morning

I totally agree with Andre we really need a new P51B/C Mustang in 1/72 , this is the old Hasegawa kit reboxed and it has some issues ..

Patrice

2 hours ago, Acinonyx Jubatus said:

Notably Hasegawa fitted D model wings as a cost saving exercise, hoping nobody would notice the difference

It's no secret that the best P-51 B/C still is the old Monogrsm kit. Wonder if Hobby 2000 knew or... ?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Andre B said:

It's no secret that the best P-51 B/C still is the old Monogrsm kit. Wonder if Hobby 2000 knew or... ?

If you look through the Hobby 2000 range, you will notice they rebox Hasegawa and Fujimi exclusively.
Plus remember about one thing: the most accurate kit is not necessarily the best one from the casual customer POV.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:57 PM, caughtinthemiddle said:

If you look through the Hobby 2000 range, you will notice they rebox Hasegawa and Fujimi exclusively.
Plus remember about one thing: the most accurate kit is not necessarily the best one from the casual customer POV.

Sad to say that there still is no accurate kit of the P-51B/C in 1/72. Untill one is made (Arma Hobby ?) I keep on with the old Monogram...

Edited by Andre B

On 5/22/2020 at 3:44 AM, dalea said:

When you 've used up all the old ones.

You sound like my missus! 🤣

Liking the look of this kit. Going to be the Andrewsfield based option for me and some nice schemes included. Should be a hit.

Steve