Saab 35 Draken STGB Chat

vppelt68

9 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Edit: The text below has become obsolete!

(Seriously thinking about canceling this, if the Nordic II should materialize next year. Everybody has there a possibility to build as many Drakens one only wishes and the GB/STGB calendar is already full enough. What would you think about that?)

V-P

woohooo!!  :yahoo:  you mean I don't have to build the mythical draken now!  :D

:tease:

• Confused 1

• 9 months later...

Oh I do love the Drakken and have fond memories of building several Viggens but for some reason a rare Drakken or two. So count me in and I’ll even the Saab score.

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Saab 35 Draken STGB - airbrakes on

Let's put the brakes on this one now. We have 22 out of the required 25 members to go to the bunfight. With a Nordic GB going on for the rest of this year, those who wish to do so have an opportunity to build Drakens in it - and many do so too, there are six of them. Thus the next year might be too soon, and we should aim for the next year's bunfight and a 2023 STGB slot instead? V-P

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Saab 35 Draken STGB
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well hello-o, remember this? I had nearly forgotten myself, but I suddenly remembered when I saw this Rumourmonger post. The Draken is just one member short of reaching the next Bunfight. Not just a BUMP but a FISTBUMP, let's get forward with this right now!

🇦🇹 🇩🇰 🇫🇮 🇸🇪. V-P

• Like 1

I really do need to get better pics of this one some day.  RF-35 completed for the Nordic II GB.  Not to worry...I've another one in the stash.  ;)

51811888710_458efb3b3d_c.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/20/2021 at 7:27 AM, vppelt68 said:

We have 22 out of the required 25 members to go to the bunfight

I thought it was 30? 

I ask mostly because my Sopwith proposal and Aces proposal are both at 24. 

Edited by Marklo

10 minutes ago, Marklo said:

I thought it was 30? 

I ask mostly because my Sopwith proposal and Aces proposal are both at 24. 

Single-type GB have a slightly lower threshold.  Standard GBs that cover multiple types are 30.

10, 15, 20, 25 or 30... who cares, as long as it has now made its way to the Bunfight :coolio:

Seriously speaking 😜 the required number is 25 for STGB:s and 30 for the regular GB:s. V-P

• Haha 1