As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Kari Lumppio

Special Hobby 1/72 Potez 25 - has it been released as Jupiter 9 radial engine version?

Posted (edited)

Hi!

Much like the title says. I bought the 1/72 SH Potez 25 TOE kit in the mistaken belief that it contains all the plastic parts for the Jupiter radial engine version, too. Turns out this is not the case. Apparently one of the frames is version specific. In the TOE case frame H containing nose parts and propeller and fuselage bottom. The TOE version kit does have a nine cylinder radial engine, though. There is frames A-D, but no E,F nor G so I am guessing those are the other version specific part frames.

Has the radial version been released and can one find the instructions somewhere? Did not find such thing at Hannants at least.

In the pinch I may be able to carve the radial  Lorraine engine nose pieces to accept the radial, too.

Cheers,

Kari

Edited by Kari Lumppio
Frame codes addition/correction

Only one kit to be found at the Special Hobby site

Same on Scalemates. Azur-Fromm released Lorraine & Hispano engined varieties, no sign of a previous Jupiter one.

Steve.

Thanks and tackar!

I should have waited for some time then.

It would also pay to wear reading glasses to see what I write. I have tidied the first message a bit.

Stay safe,

Krai