Ma.K SAndstalker truck

Well, this was a scratchbuild from a while back that's been sat in my cupboard waiting to be finished up. I'm sure a lot of you do the same thing; get so far with a build, then it runs out of steam, or you just don't know where to go next. With the CV bizz, I've been trying to clear a jam of unfinished stuff, so hopefully, I'll be posting a few more things here soon.

Anyway, this is something called a Sandstalker from the Maschinen Krieger universe. The original builds were based on the Sdkfz 222/3 and 232, however, I could really see a truck type build, based on the sdkfz 250. This is the venerable Tamiya kit, with the skirt built up with foam, plasticard and bodyfiller.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 16

That one was kept quiet. I wonder what else is hiding in the cupboard.

Very nice. It makes a change to see kreiger stuff that isn't bristling with weapons. 

Obviously workaday vehicles would be needed and this is a good example. I too like that figure. Again, a nice change to see.

I plan to scratchbuild a kreiger recovery vehicle sometime soon. I'm not sure yet if it will hover or have wheels.

Keep them coming.

• Thanks 1

Thanks all!

On 5/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, Pete in Lincs said:

That one was kept quiet. I wonder what else is hiding in the cupboard.

Very nice. It makes a change to see kreiger stuff that isn't bristling with weapons. 

Obviously workaday vehicles would be needed and this is a good example. I too like that figure. Again, a nice change to see.

I plan to scratchbuild a kreiger recovery vehicle sometime soon. I'm not sure yet if it will hover or have wheels.

Keep them coming.

There's a couple more things I've been finishing off, I have a terrible habit of getting to a nearly-done bit, then start on something else. I've made a point of finishing those projects now..........or at least trying to.

For some reason, I'm not into the whole bristling with weapons thing, i just think its......vulgar or something! The great thing about the Sandstalker type is that it's quite a loose mould, adapting quite well to most of the ww2 German armoured cars and half tracks.

• Like 1