Lock Down Catch Up.

Hi All,Just a few of my aircraft that have been on the shelf waiting to be finished off,I have not built any new aircraft for some time,mainly build AFV,(should I say that word in this subject),What motivated me to do this,was a shelf I had above my aircraft decided to fall down after 7 years being there,it damaged some aircraft and took out most of my helicopters,and landing gear on other planes,so I thought it was as good a time as any to put up some of my aircraft,Enjoy or dislike.

Cheers Jim.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 22

12 hours ago, Wulfman said:

Great work on the Sabre, And a nice looking collection. Commiseration on your shelf disaster.

Wulfman 

Thanks Wulfman,Yes the shelf fall was bad luck,I had my head down at my work bench at the time and I tell you it scared the hell out of me,I've had some moves in my time and I always end up with some thing broken(models that is),so I will just add them to the to do basket.

Cheers Jim.

Jim........you need to build more airplanes and less AFV`s. :coolio:  Like the others, I`m particularly fond of the F-86 but the Japanese WWII group looks delightful as well. :clap2:

Mike

• Thanks 1

Strewth, bloody nice work Jim, on all the models! 😀   I would like to see more of those Japanese WWII planes shown in a group pic, very cool they are. :clap2:  And I see "Mike's Bird" on that Sabre; that plane is a popular scheme for Korean War F-86s.  

My only Sabre is done in those markings as well:

"MiG Alley"

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sky Keg said:

Jim........you need to build more airplanes and less AFV`s. :coolio:  Like the others, I`m particularly fond of the F-86 but the Japanese WWII group looks delightful as well. :clap2:

Mike

Thanks Mike,I have built a few airplanes,When I was young,that now seems like another life time ago,Then I went onto AFV,Now I enjoy painting 28mm figures,they take up less space.I really enjoy all model building and painting,have tried just about everything,but there is something about these little figures that has me hooked.

Thanks again for your comment and I hope all's well in your part of the world.

Take Care Jim.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gary Brantley said:

Strewth, bloody nice work Jim, on all the models! 😀   I would like to see more of those Japanese WWII planes shown in a group pic, very cool they are. :clap2:  And I see "Mike's Bird" on that Sabre; that plane is a popular scheme for Korean War F-86s.  

My only Sabre is done in those markings as well:

"MiG Alley"

Thanks Gary,Yes the Sabre was a dream to paint and build,My favorite is the Phantom,just something about this aircraft I like,I made the colours and patterns myself from a photo I saw,and I had some spare decals that worked well,I think I can see by your call pic that is the same Japanese plane I built,I kept getting the ends mixed up when I was building it,not sure if it was coming or going 😀 .

Cheers Jim.

13 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

Thanks Pat.Nice to see your face again,Hope your keeping well,and building those fab cars.

Cheers Jim

Yes Jim..........I've just ordered..............

photo-th.jpg

• Like 1