Bf109F-2 Eduard, 1/48.

We've just sailed from Aberdeen following a brief visit for fuel, water and stores before returning to sea for the second four weeks of a two month trip. 

It was organised for us to to get parcels delivered while we were alongside so after a visit to Black Mike Models online shop this will be my project for the second half of the trip.

Thanks very much @Duncan B 

p?i=8f988f6d015303c057aa3c9486188c1a

• Like 7

Yesterday's work.....

p?i=2cb80c52cfba08d6bc14a077f50e6d98

I managed to break the fuel line. It's repaired now but is going to require some delicate handling to paint it and glue in place. Fortunately the weather has settled down for that kind of work. 

Roger. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggles87 said:

My, you’re a fast worker ( she said shyly ). I still have a couple of Hasegawa 109s but not build an Eduard one in 1/48, it looks like a nice kit.

John

Cheers John.

Eduard 109's are a joy, do yourself a favour.  👍🙂

• Like 1

Looking good Roger.

I think you may need to fill those underfuselage shell chutes though, pretty sure the Fs didn't have them (I suspect Eduard's instructions will show a piece for blanking them off...)

Matt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattlow said:

Looking good Roger.

I think you may need to fill those underfuselage shell chutes though, pretty sure the Fs didn't have them (I suspect Eduard's instructions will show a piece for blanking them off...)

Matt

You're correct, Eduard shows a piece to block the chutes, but it has to be installed before glueing the wings to the fuselage.

• Like 1