RAF A400 decals

dingodno1

hi all and hope everyones safe and well.

my problem is i have been asked to build A A400 for a member of a 400 crew , what the problem is i cant find any A400 decals anywhaere .

what i need is all RAF serial number _ZM418,Royal Air Force for sides ,roundals and anything associated with the RAF A400 ,

if no one knows how about a link to a font so i can maybe look into printing them my self ,

thanks all 

You can get the serials from a generic sheet such as those produced by Xtradecal.  My Babibi sheet isn’t accessible at present (I’m planning to build an RAF example too) but I think you need 6 inch and eight inch characters.

5 hours ago, stever219 said:

You can get the serials from a generic sheet such as those produced by Xtradecal.  My Babibi sheet isn’t accessible at present (I’m planning to build an RAF example too) but I think you need 6 inch and eight inch characters.

like this one, from the Babibi sheet, it only has serials up to ZM407

45098401424_751393532b_b.jpg

14 hours ago, dingodno1 said:

if no one knows how about a link to a font so i can maybe look into printing them my self ,

thanks all 

August Horvath made those about 20 years ago. They are still available from the Wayback Machine, but the downloads may or may not work (I already have them installed). I'm pretty sure you would need 'Royal Air Force [RAF_PW_ATH]'. This font matches the lettering described in 'Air Publication 119A-0601-1E: Aircraft Painting, Colour Schemes and Markings' from June 1969, page 24.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011207132615/http://members.aol.com/p5219/fonts.htm

Rob