Meng IDF Magach 6B GAL

Nice I always love Magach family and and 6B Gal. I’m not an Idf expert but it seems to me that Meng model looks better than Afv one (Desert Eagle publication logo is a good reference) and its price is a little lower. So I follow you with interest.👍

ciao

filippo

Thanks Phil

Stay tuned, I have so many on the go right now I just work on one a bit and when it gets tedious I switch to another. I will have to limber

up the air brush soon though as I'm getting way behind.

Lloyd

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is in a Sinai Grey color. Now for some work on the guns and tools, some clear coat, decals, light weathering and call it a wrap

Some of these pics have a greenish cast, it's not green. I'll take some outside photos later.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

Starting to look like a Magach now. Needs some track work yet and some weathering on the running gear and wheels. Then 

some dust ala pigments and call it done. Back to the Challenger II TES from there.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 3