REVELL BARON SPIRIT TYPHOON

cossack52

Just bought this re-box .Not interested in the commemorative aircraft.I have an original complete decal from the original boxing no.04568,and downloaded the instructions from revell.None of the numbers correspond to the numbers on the decal sheet,and the mass of stencilling is going to be a problem.Have contacted revell ; they say they can't help.Has anyone else come across this?

• Sad 1

Are you sure you decsls and instractions ate for the same kit?

One mine they match...

There is also a twoseater boxing, and and even older Italeri rebox

Maybe you post a photo of you decals, I am sure someone has the adequate instructions

Which scheme do you want to build?

Your thread titel does not really help by the way..

Edited by exdraken

3 hours ago, cossack52 said:

yes kit no 04568 decals;kit instructions for kit 04568  I have checked the instructions available on scalemates,and they are also wrong!

Again,  please send a photo and let us know the scheme you wanna build...

It is hard to help for me  this way... sorry!

These decales are the ones you have?

https://www.super-hobby.at/zdjecia/2/1/8/1310_1_rev4568_1.jpg

1310_1_rev4568_1.jpg

Instructions also here:

https://www.super-hobby.at/products/EUROFIGHTER-TYPHOON.html

What exactly is wrong?

Edited by exdraken

I believe that there were two different decal sheets supplied with this kit, in one the Austrian 7L'WA marking is item 49 and on the other it is 11 (as in @exdraken's post above).  The online (Revell site) instructions are for the sheet with this marking as 11, mine that came with the kit were for 49.  The two sheets are laid out completely differently, as can be seen from the small decal sheet image on the placement diagrams.  Other than the decal sheet layout the kits appear to be identical - even the markings.

1 minute ago, kingcanberra said:

I believe that there were two different decal sheets supplied with this kit, in one the Austrian 7L'WA marking is item 49 and on the other it is 11 (as in @exdraken's post above).  The online (Revell site) instructions are for the sheet with this marking as 11, mine that came with the kit were for 49.  The two sheets are laid out completely differently, as can be seen from the small decal sheet image on the placement diagrams.  Other than the decal sheet layout the kits appear to be identical - even the markings.

If you have the sheet with 49 I could scan the placement diagrams for the option you want to build and email them to you.

I would very much appreciate that.its the decals for the storm shadow i'm struggling with.last night my mate gave me the other version of the sheet,but the storm shadow stencils are missing!At the moment I'm on my third chemo session, so get a little confused in the normal run of things,so thankyou in anticipation,stepan

On 14/05/2020 at 07:58, cossack52 said:

I would very much appreciate that.its the decals for the storm shadow i'm struggling with.last night my mate gave me the other version of the sheet,but the storm shadow stencils are missing!At the moment I'm on my third chemo session, so get a little confused in the normal run of things,so thankyou in anticipation,stepan

Pm your email address and I'll email it.