A and C1 RAF roundel needed in 1/48 as 42"

doorgunner

Hello I am finishing my 1/48 scale Hawker Typhoon in the markings of Bee Beamont PR - G and would need the enlarged underwing (A type) and fuselage (C1 type) in 48 scale. They were 42 inches that in 48th scale are 2,2 cm in diameter. I have the old Aeromaster Storm in the Sky 48-372 sheet bought as a used one but the roundels are missing. Who can help please ? I also checked the web to look for a suitable decals sheet but I am not able to find one with such particular diameter.
TIA Maurizio

14 hours ago, doorgunner said:

They were 42 inches that in 48th scale

which is 63 inches in 72nd for the A type, as the proportions stay the same, they are useable

there are 72nd roundel sets which have 65 inch in 72nd , which will be 43 inch in 48th  (1 inch in 1/48th is about 0.5mm)  you would not notice the difference, 

this says the fuselage roundel is 40 inch, but the text on another page says 42 inch

Hawker%20Tornado,%20Typhoon%20&%20Tempes

the problem here is the yellow and white rings are 2 inch wide, so in 72nd the white would be narrow, you could proably get away with a 60 inch C type in 72nd (40 inch in 48th) on a 42 inch yellow disc ...

A bit more checking, Techmod do Beamonts PR-G

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/TM48042

but appears to lack the underwing 42 in A....

I suggest asking in the wanted area