pitot tubes

I'm building a Vulcan B1a and I need to sort out some pitot tubes for it

9b33d32f61072a37e556336e81b3c213.jpg

This is the pitot of a Vulcan B1, the wingtip is a little different but the pitot is the same. 

According to the drawings I have, the pitot tube measures about 1.8cm in 1/144 scale, so about 260cm in full size. 

Anyone got any ideas for similar pitots I could use as a substitute in 1/144? 

I was thinking about using Victor or Valiant pitots but they appear to be too short. 

^Wot Dennis said. Albion Alloys does a series of matching (i.e. one fits inside the next size up) tubes in brass, and  I'm sure that they go down to a small enough size to do what you want.

I have a modeling buddy who uses a metal gauge made to determine the size and thread of sheet metal screws and bolts. It's basically a flat metal plate with holes of varying sizes drilled into it. He uses the gauge to make gun barrels and antennas out of sprue. Insert the sprue into a hole a little smaller in diameter than the piece of sprue and draw it through the hole; this shaves the sprue into a perfectly round cross section. To make a tapered pitot tube like the one in the photo, if you carefully pulled on the bit of  melted sprue you were using, you could get a long tapered section- bet it would take some trial and error, though! I have posted a link to a photo of such a gauge- they also make great masks for painting wheel hubs! Might this help?

Mike

https://bcpfasteners.com/products/threaded-screw-gauge-metric-standard-recommends-drill-bit-or-tap-size-bcp675