That cockpit goes well beyond amazing! Really appreciate the overall build and the weathering is perfect.

• Thanks 1

That's my favourite scheme for this bird right there. Your cockpit detailing is first class, looks real

• Thanks 1

The fact that there is no evidence of any of the putty that would have had to go into this is an accomplishment in my book but then the superb finish, weathering and that amazing cockpit and this is one stunning model!

• Thanks 1

Here we are!!!

Wow, that's brilliant. Two T-2s finished and posted within 2 hours of each other. :)

Really good job buddy. Pristine finish and indeed a very impressive paint scheme,

I see a couple of differences from mine though, may I trouble you with a few clarifications?

The lights on the tips of the wing tanks are painted on your model. I think the instructions in my kit didn't mention anything about painting those. Should I paint them? Clear green and red?

The pitot tube on the vertical stabiliser is much lower at yours. I knew I wasn't sure about its position when I glued it. Do you think I should move it?

Thanks in advance. :)

51 minutes ago, nasosrr said:

Here we are!!!

Wow, that's brilliant. Two T-2s finished and posted within 2 hours of each other. :)

Really good job buddy. Pristine finish and indeed a very impressive paint scheme,

Thank you. I feel it's a bit over-weathered, but I let the kit tell me how old and dirty it wants to be 😉

I see a couple of differences from mine though, may I trouble you with a few clarifications?

Of course. Always Happy to give my opinion, just know that's all it is. I'm no expert by any stretch.

The lights on the tips of the wing tanks are painted on your model. I think the instructions in my kit didn't mention anything about painting those. Should I paint them? Clear green and red?

The tip lights on the real aircraft are actually multiple lights/reflectors inside the tinted housings - red and green tint. I simplified mine with gold file (wine bottle foil) inside, tinted dark externally, tinted with formation colors on the inside. Not perfect by any means. BTW - I left off the anti-collision lights on the tail and outside of the tip tanks, as I felt they were out of scale. I should've scratch built something, but just wanted to be done with this kit. 

The pitot tube on the vertical stabiliser is much lower at yours. I knew I wasn't sure about its position when I glued it. Do you think I should move it?

The pitot tube is lower on mine per reference photos. yours may be correct for your aircraft. I forgot to add mine until the very end and was nervous about making the receiving hole. I ended up using a needle in a wine cork :), heated with a small lighter. After I carefully used this to make a nice deep indentation in the leading edge of the tail, it was much easier to drill the hole without slipping. The pitot is a bristle from a broom. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Of course! Happy to help.