Airfix Meteor lll.*******Finished*************

Oooh this one did a low pass over the bin yesterday! The worst part of this kit for me has always been the one piece wheel/u/c,both main wheels

snapped while fitting them as there's a weak point at the knuckle.Anyway I thought no,wheel's up on the stand will suffice but by the time I removed

the already fitted doors they were no use to man nor beast so out came the flexi filler.you can see the front bay sanded smooth I'll tackle the other's

later today,now where's that pilot gone?

20200603_110336

• Like 7

Morning folk's,this one is fighting all the way,the decal's were for want of a better word sh**e, off register white edges meant hitting the spares box which is

getting sparse for roundels etc,one of the codes broke up so I need to cobble them together as I did on the fuselage roundel and tail flash.Not a pleasure at all!

But we're here.

20200605_111805

• Like 9

Every pleasure demands a pain. I can certainly feel your pain with some of these old decals, you never know how the things are going to perform!

If you had not told us, we would never have guessed there were problems though, the Meteor looks the Dogs Danglers from here.

• Like 2