Azure/Frrom Stampe SV4B with RetroSF Conversion Kit build as Indiana Jones Parasite Biplane 1/72nd

Made a little progress today on the plane.  I primed and painted the wing spars as well as removed the masking tape and touched up the paint.  I also painted the black stripe on the tail.

ytToyAk.jpg

Next up will be the assembly of the upper wing to the main fuselage! :)

• Like 4

So I know I mentioned that the upper wing would be next but given the confined nature I thought I would install the gun before the wing.  The gun is actually quite nicely molded and went together fairly quick!

jIsqGBi.jpg

• Like 4

Made some progress today mounting the upper wing, touching up the paint, and applying the decals.

3Dx8H5s.jpg

The decals were extremely fragile and broke a couple times. A light coat of clear should help as well!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sjsald said:

Made some progress today mounting the upper wing, touching up the paint, and applying the decals.

3Dx8H5s.jpg

The decals were extremely fragile and broke a couple times. A light coat of clear should help as well!

Looking really nice, there.:clap2:

Thanks for the warning about the decals. Microscale Decal Film will be used.

Cheers,

Alistair

• Like 1

Hi @sjsald,

I've just been reading your build thread, and wanted to say that this is absolutely brilliant!

The Last Crusade has to be one of my favourite films, and you're done the Stampe fabulously.

"I'm shorry, shun. They got ush!"

Kind regards,

Mark

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 2996 Victor said:

Hi @sjsald,

I've just been reading your build thread, and wanted to say that this is absolutely brilliant!

The Last Crusade has to be one of my favourite films, and you're done the Stampe fabulously.

"I'm shorry, shun. They got ush!"

Kind regards,

Mark

Thank you! :)

• Like 1