1/32 Buccaneer S.2 - 801 NAS, HMS Victorious 1966

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I just found this!!!!!!!  :yikes:

A Buccaneer may not be something I would normal build.....but 1/32nd full resin!!! :wub:  

Unfortunately I have already sold off my first born, so I can't use him as an offering......and I don't know if using SHMBO as an offering would be a wise life choice! :chair:

Will be following this build forsure, good luck with it.:popcorn:

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

I also just found your build! An epic and amazing read, Reminds me of the time I was cutting a jeep gasket with a scalpel... no, better no go there, there's been enough blood soaked discussion. And the build is a good read too!

Hope it's going OK Alan, and no more mishaps!

Cheers

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Johnson said:

Hi Alan,

I also just found your build! An epic and amazing read, Reminds me of the time I was cutting a jeep gasket with a scalpel... no, better no go there, there's been enough blood soaked discussion. And the build is a good read too!

Hope it's going OK Alan, and no more mishaps!

Cheers

Thanks very much Charlie, unfortunately this has really stalled, despite the so called lockdown I've had the busiest month at work I can remember and have hardly been near the modelling bench. When I have, I've been trying to finish the 1/32 Spitfire I got for Christmas 😔 will be on to the Bucc next but the Feb deadline looks optimistic to say the least! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...