Greetings from a classic car fan

Mr Mansfield

Hi. I’m new here & hope to be able to share, learn & enjoy the work of others here

I loved building car kits As a child and got back into it as an adult a few years ago now & it’s completely different now I can afford paints & the right tools!

here are a few kits I built recently:

49869963102_c01f9776d8_b.jpg

I'm currently working on a Lamborghini Countach 70’s style & will be adding it to the vehicles in progress section soon

Thanks for having me!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Mr Mansfield said:

I'm currently working on a Lamborghini Countach 70’s style & will be adding it to the vehicles in progress section soon

Hello Mr.M... :post1: from the USA. Im an Aircraft builder for the most part but a Lamborghini will always get me to look.  

Dennis

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Mansfield said:

Thanks Dennis. I hope I make it good enough to get your attention! 

Thanks but don't build it for me or the Forums likes, that way always leads to disappointment and frustrations. You should always build to your tastes and happiness. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard,there have been a few of us new ones in the car section lately. I am missing my Goodwood trips already,but still hoping to get to the Goodwood Revival if possible. This is a very friendly forum here,there's something new every day! 

2 hours ago, Kitkent said:

Welcome aboard,there have been a few of us new ones in the car section lately. I am missing my Goodwood trips already,but still hoping to get to the Goodwood Revival if possible. This is a very friendly forum here,there's something new every day! 

Thanks Kitkent. Maybe that’s the link. As long as it’s going ahead, I’ll be at Goodwood for the revival too! 

:welcome: aboard.  Don't tell anyone, but I have 5 car kits now although I don't know how that happened. :blush:  The vehicle section will be glad of another car builder, as although it's growing, it's still one of the smaller sections of the site. Make it BIGGER! :yes: