Olds 442 1969 muscle car

You're not exactly selling AMT to me with that description ;) Nonetheless, it's still a decent result despite the problems which can be just as much, if not more, of an achievement that completing the one which goes together perfectly. (OK, maybe not one you'll look on with favour when you see it on the shelf though!) Perhaps in the morning you may feel ready to go back to that chrome trim? Seeing as you've taken the trouble to mention them on here, I can imagine it will be the sort of thing which would bug if you don't do it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Spiny said:

You're not exactly selling AMT to me with that description ;)

Perhaps in the morning you may feel ready to go back to that chrome trim? Seeing as you've taken the trouble to mention them on here, I can imagine it will be the sort of thing which would bug if you don't do it.

Thanks Spiny

It does look good with 20/20 vision (driving past at 20MPH at 20 yards) 🤣

TBH it doesn't look too bad, but started with a lot more promise then petered out as it went along

I'm not overly impressed with AMT to be honest, but apparently some are better than others tooling wise

It's going on the shelf and I may revisit at some point in the future for the chrome, but I just want to choose and get on with a mojo booster at the minute :)