Lancia Delta S4

Finished this kit a couple of weeks ago, but only just got round to photos due to the weather. As I've just finished the Stratos as well and it's sunny I ventured outside with a bottle of cider to keep me cool in the hot sun  😉 The things we have to do for our hobby ;)

It's a great kit made even better with the detail kit, I'd highly recommend it, but if you do take it on, really study the instructions and do a lot of dry fitting :)

Not brilliant photos, but it's not my forte. Any feedback or tips to improve welcomed

Ian :) 

20200506_165958_resized 20200506_170010_resized 20200506_170019_001_resized 20200506_170027_resized 20200506_170044_resized 20200506_170057_resized

• Like 13

Great result. I would agree with your comment on studying the instructions as my current build , Beemax Toyota Celica ,are  at times vague as where to place the part . Apart from that I think they are good kits . 
 Gary . 

• Thanks 1

Great work Ian very cool build. Love the martini scheme on any car and it looks superb on yours. Well done mate keep them coming 👍

• Thanks 1

Got to agree with everyone else that this looks like a good result. It certainly sounded as though you enjoyed it much more than the Stratos. Particularly well done getting those decals looking so good.

As for the photography, the single biggest thing you could do if you want to draw attention to the car is to consider the background. The easiest way is to get a piece of cloth, paper of card and arrange so as to fill the bakground of the shot - that way there won't be any distractions to the model. If you want something a bit fancier, there are plenty of people on here who can give better advice than me on making backgounds.

• Thanks 1

I love me some Martini livery.  Very well done.  

5 hours ago, Spiny said:

As for the photography

Agreed.  

• Thanks 1