Ju-87B 'Wüstenschlange' - Airfix 1/72

The second 'lock-down' model! :D

When I was little.........when I was a child I saw a picture of Revell's 1/32 Stuka with the RED (!) Wüstenschlange.

This is my version of those childhood memories. Airfix' 1/72 Ju-87B7R - a great kit! :D

spacer.png

spacer.png:

I know, I know - the RED (!) Wüstenschlange is debatable, but the memories - the memories.....:whistle:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

• Like 32

Great memories... I built this Revell 1/32, and many others. The box art was gorgeous and forced me to get the kit. Looks very well in 1/72 - a fine model

• Like 1

Hi Hans,

a fantastic colour sceme. I always want to build it, but I failed until today. Good to see yours as a perfect model.

cheers 

Andy 

• Thanks 1

YES!!!!

At long last someone has dared to trample the politically correct and adorned a Stuka with not one, but TWO RED snakes!!!

Congratulations!

It looks stunning. and I remember dreaming in front of the Airfix catalogue, more specifically the big Stuka with the red reptile!!!!!

Congratulations!

JR

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HansReggelsen said:

I know, I know - the RED (!) Wüstenschlange is debatable, but the memories - the memories.....:whistle:

This is what was missing from the Stuka GB...... A Stuka with a big snake on it and yes.... IN RED.   Love it. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, HansReggelsen said:

This is my version of those childhood memories. Airfix' 1/72 Ju-87B7R

Like you I have this kit because of childhood memories.  Mine are of my dad's 1/32 Ju-87 in his stash... that box art!

Fantastic job... looks terrific!

• Thanks 1