Alfa Romeo 2300 Monza 1:12

On 6/3/2020 at 10:02 PM, Sloucher said:

Looks very good @Renek. Are you going to scratch build the ignition advance mechanism? I'm part way through that process! Its just a pity that no one does any aftermarket pieces for this 1:12 kit in the same way they do for the 1:8 Pocher kit!

From the beginning, I wrote that this building is a trial. More details and more accuracy will be up to the next :)

On 6/4/2020 at 4:36 PM, Mr Mansfield said:

The ignition wiring looks a million times better!

I think useless is good word to describe it. Your brass cable protector looks a lot better

Thank you very much :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HOUSTON said:

Renek,

THIS has to be MY Favorite build. 

:wub:

PRISTINE and IMPRESSIVE  build.

:clap:

EXEMPLART and FLAWLESSLY NEAT   workmanship  in all areas 

LOVE the model.. the Engine et al  looks very superior!

:wow:

keep up the sweet work.

:worthy:

Thank you very much :) We are glad that you like the model :)

• Like 1

So the car is ready, the final assembly was not without problems .... I'll probably take a picture outside when I have a moment ...
Little tasting....

And one question ... the final photos must be listed here or in the gallery as a separate topic :)

file.php?id=1588123

file.php?id=1588122

file.php?id=1588121

file.php?id=1588120

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Very nice model @Renek!

25 minutes ago, Renek said:

And one question ... the final photos must be listed here or in the gallery as a separate topic :)

You can post it as a separate topic in Ready For Inspection - Vehicles, this beauty deserves a fresh post! Be sure to link to the WIP from the RFI and vice versa so people are able to find both!

• Like 1

Absolutely agree with the posts above. A superb build that has given me, for one, that incentive I needed to get mine finished as well.

Look forward to seeing all the finished build photos   👍

• Like 1

Renek,

:wow:

:wub:

:heart:

May I just say that your model is one of the most SPLENDID  looking work of art I have seen.

The engine, the glossy shine to it is SO Effulgent.

OUTSTANDING..  looks Phenomenal!!

STUNNING build Sir.

KUDOS 

:worthy:      :worthy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, Renek said:

ooks very good @Renek. Are you going to scratch build the ignition advance mechanism? I'm part way through that process! Its just a pity that no one does any aftermarket pieces for this 1:12 kit in the same way they do for the 1:8 Pocher kit!

Have you seen the transkits done by Fernando Pinto fppmodels ? He sells mainly through his Facebook page, I don't do Facebook but contacted him directly by email and I've put my name down for his 1932 Mille Miglia transkit when it's available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schwarz-Brot said:

Pinto sells most kits via ebay, goes by crazycar19 if I remember correctly. At least a starting point on prices and availability.

I just found some of his kits by searching eBay.  I've never built a resin kit but there are some mighty tempting models available.