Yet another new member

Vannie

Hi there everyone! Greetings from Bristol.

I discovered this forum only 2 days ago after I saw some really interesting airliner models on this forum.

So since I am building a couple and need a lot of tips, I thought I would join!

My only builds have been airliner considering i’m a huge airliner geek, but maybe in the future i might build something such as the A400M or KC2 Voyager? Who knows. Currently right in the middle of building the revell BA A380, my first post will probably a WIP post on that.

But anyway, glad to be part of such an amazing forum. Stay safe all,

Vannie

• Like 3

On 30/04/2020 at 08:15, Vannie said:

Hi there everyone! Greetings from Bristol.

I discovered this forum only 2 days ago after I saw some really interesting airliner models on this forum.

So since I am building a couple and need a lot of tips, I thought I would join!

My only builds have been airliner considering i’m a huge airliner geek, but maybe in the future i might build something such as the A400M or KC2 Voyager? Who knows. Currently right in the middle of building the revell BA A380, my first post will probably a WIP post on that.

But anyway, glad to be part of such an amazing forum. Stay safe all,

Vannie

Hi Vannie, 

Welcome to Britmodeller!

Good to have another airliner modeller here we need as many as we can get!

Looking forward to your BA A380 wip

Cheers,

Ian

Vannie.

Welcome neighbour. I’m just down the road near WSM. This I a good forum for all things modelling, if you ever have a problem, this is the place to come.

Jon.

Welcome! When I started out on here my own was originally to build mainly airliners, but as of now I'm yet to fully complete a single one as I just enjoy building military stuff more- especially the V Bombers. 

Not enough airline modellers on here, I always like to see finished builds of them as they're very impressive, good luck!

Welcome to what i call the BEST modelling group ever! I had a 25-30 year interruption in my modelling and came back just late last year and this group has been brilliant! Great tips and ideas, great inspiration, lots of members with great builds going on all the time; grab a seat and enjoy!