Four finished from the Shelf of Doom

Like most modellers I have been tackling those models which have been left on the Shelf of Doom.

Firstly is the Sword 1/72 T-33 Shooting Star. Its a nice kit but the only problem I had was the fitting of the canopy which was a bit of a struggle. As Italeri are to release the Platz kit I finished this one first. The decals are from the kit.

smDSCN3277

smDSCN3272

Next one was the ICM Su-27 Flanker B. This was finished with Hataka Red Line Su-27 paint set. The decals are a mixture of Begemot and ICM own.

sm-DSCN3289

sm-DSCN3286

Next is the Fujimi FG.1 Phantom finished with the Modeldecal sheet for 43 Sqdn and Xtracrylix paint. Periscope fitted on the port side.

smDSCN3309

smDSCN3301

And lastly the Airfix F6 Lightning in LTF colours also finished with Xtracrylix paint using a mixture of Modeldecal and Airfix decals. The Red Tops are from Freightdog Models

smDSCN3323

smDSCN3316

Thanks for looking

Regards

Robert

• Like 27

Four very clean builds. I especially like the Phantom. I've never seen that scheme in photos, art work or on a model. Very attractive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your comments. It's been invigorating in a modelling sense to actually finish models in a quick succession.

Regards

Robert

• Thanks 1

We’ve all got ‘em Robert, so it’s always nice to see the S.O.D being cleared to make room for the news ones! They have all turned out beautifully by the way.. well done. 
Cheers.. Dave 

• Thanks 1

Well saved mate - I know it takes a lot to finish something that languishes on the SOD, those poor builds that have fallen out of favour for whatever reason!!

The Phantom is especially eye catching - I have the same decal sheet and have always wondered how it would look in the flesh, turns out it looks very smart indeed!

Great work,

Phil

• Thanks 1