MiG-21PFM, "white719", eduard, 1/72

I love the build and the finish. Very nice work!  I will try those paints as you have achieved a great result. Question:  do you know if any MF models served with the Serbian Air Force post 1992?  Thank you. 

• Like 1

Odlicno!  That's a fine looking MiG-21!  What's your secret for getting the fin flash to fit on top of the vertical fin?  Why did the Yugoslavs have to paint the thing directly over the radio compass housing?  Your excellent work makes it look effortless, the NATO color scheme really looks sharp, and it's a pity it wasn't applied to the whole fleet.  Alex T.

• Like 1

I looked at the first picture showing the cockpit interior and had to scroll back up to the top to see what scale the kit is! I'm completely overwhelmed with what you did there! Absolutely incredible! Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Thank you very much gents! Model is very fine and friendly for assembling. This camo scheme is very unic and that a reason whay I go with that

Story about "white719" with original photos here

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 12:25 AM, 28ZComeback said:

I love the build and the finish. Very nice work!  I will try those paints as you have achieved a great result. Question:  do you know if any MF models served with the Serbian Air Force post 1992?  Thank you. 

Yes, we have several MFs in service after 1992.

Hi Miroslav,

having a soft spot for Yugoslav aviation I can only congratulate you to this beautiful MiG-21. I really like how it looks in its experimental camo, do you know why it was decided not repaint the other MiGs in service?

I see you used Mission Models paints for your build. Can you tell me how are they to work with?

Thanks!

Cheers

Markus

• Like 1

Nice effort, nice kit, saddly, too late to apply all the new data, maybee rapaint as the real one will be considered, ideal to correct some silvering on decals,  but better luck next time , chap.

YASIG - Yugoslav Aviation SIG publication, scheduled for autumn 2020, free, teaser article.

wZiOtXo.jpg

JHKIyfY.jpg

l4qGSlR.jpg

5HydmP4.jpg

INpwNRg.jpg

qcMh5Bu.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1