Please identify this model for me (Solved)

the oaf

Hi,

I'm new here, and full disclosure, I'm not a modeler, but thought this would be the best place to get my question answered.

I do have various collections of scale model die-cast vehicles and tech, though... just things that grab my attention like 1970's F1 cars, Sci-fi vehiclesand (more relevant to this place) WWII German armour.  I have a fair few pieces in the latter category, and know what they all are... however, a while ago, whilst browsing in a model shop somewhere, I came across a really cheap, discounted piece at the till, and I picked it up just 'cause I I thought it looked cool.  I've had it on display with my other armour for a while now, even though I know it's not WWII era and most likely not even German, but I'd kind of like to know what it is.

It came in a blister pack mounted on a plain blue piece of card with no identifying manufacturers marks whatsoever.  In fact the only markings were some small cyrillic characters on the back of the card, which makes me think this thing came from the Eurasian region, but whether or not the actual vehicle does or not is another thing entirely.  To be honest, I don't even know if this is a real armoured vehicle or something from science fiction.

Any help I can get on this will be very grateful.

Cheers,

Matt.

Unknown Tank Unknown Tank Unknown Tank Unknown Tank

• the oaf changed the title to Please identify this model for me (Solved)
  • 2 weeks later...