Back after short break.

oldsarbouy

I'm one of the directors at Morayvia a small Aerospace and Technology Centre here at Kinloss in Moray, Scotland. Our collection includes full size Sea King HAR3, Wessex Mk5 XT466, Wessex HAR2 XR528, Antonov AN2, Nimrod XV244, Jaguar GR3, Dragonfly HR3, SARO Skeeter, plus cockpit sections of a Canberra TT18, Lightning F1a, Jet Povost Mk4, Hunter F5, Vampire T11, Herald fwd fuselage, Valiant, Vulcan, Buccaneer, and many aviation artefacts. My point is that I can supply detailed pics of anything associated with any of our exhibits, for example someone was enquiring about a Lightning T4 instrument panel and its colours, well we have one on display etc etc. Message me with any requirements, I'm on face as Bob Pountney.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, oldsarbouy said:

Full size Sea King HAR3, Wessex Mk5 XT466, Wessex HAR2 XR528, Antonov AN2, Nimrod XV244, Jaguar GR3, Dragonfly HR3, SARO Skeeter, plus cockpit sections of a Canberra TT18, Lightning F1a, Jet Povost Mk4, Hunter F5, Vampire T11, Herald fwd fuselage, Valiant, Vulcan, Buccaneer, and many aviation artefacts.

So....party ay your place after the Big Unlocking?:partytime:

Very generous offer of pictures and info @oldsarbouy! Welcome from the Great Driptray (that would be the Magical Land of Oz, right at the bottom of everything).

DennisTheBear

• 2 weeks later...