Fiat G 50 Freccia***FINISHED***

So, the G 50 has joined the MC 200 and Cr 42 in the queue for a finishing coat of matt varnish.

DSC03242-crop

Then all I have do do is put the windscreen on and it can go in the gallery. Far from perfect but a big improvement on the one I did when the kit was first released - unfortunately you will just have to take my word for that as, unlike the MC 200, all that remains of the original is the engine cowling, and the prop which has gone on the CR 42! The Italian paint schemes take a bit of work, but in they end they are fun - sometimes!

Cheers

Pete

Edited by PeterB
  • Like 5

Thanks Guys,

A lot easier than the ones Heather is building in the BoB GB but I expect hers will be more accurate and her painting will of course be a good deal better than mine on past form - I am watching with interest. A bit more work on my Spit/Seafire and then I can get moving again on the Do 217E.

Cheers

Pete

Edited by PeterB
  • Like 1

Sprayed and finished.

DSC03254-crop

The windscreen on the G 50 is tiny, and the undercarriage legs seem rather short - don't know how accurate the Airfix version is. Anyway it is done and I will post in the Gallery soon.

I enjoyed this one.

Cheers

Pet

• Like 5

• PeterB changed the title to Fiat G 50 Freccia***FINISHED***