Avro Lancster Dam busters motorized-flashlighting 1/72 Revell

nikos

12 minutes ago, nikos said:

Old models with particular values bbudde. Time and Nostalgia  

Yep and the place where I grew up in the 70' pointed you straight at that plane then Not really far away of that dam (18km) then.

Cheers Benedikt

Edited by bbudde
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, nikos said:

So you have and a second (historical) reason to make the Lancaster

Yep, it was obvious, when you visit it more than twice in the year till now, although I don't live there anymore. So it was a classic german youth then in the 70/80' with all that weird here and there (of the cold war). But I enjoyed it then and in a review.

Cheers

• Like 1

Good evening bbudde. I T C L O S E D. All system lights and leds operating well and the smd leds for navigation. I am afraid that I could nt soldering them but it happens. OK.  I left the 2 and.3 motors unfixed because the pieces under fuselage are operating with the wheels system. I dont know if the  wheels of the model are retracted. The nest has a guide for upper points of X piece from the absorbents and say the instruction guide "do not cement" I tried to operate it but the seperated pieces did nt contacted well so the experiment is failed. If you remember something for that occasion say me.  

Edited by nikos
  • Like 2

I love this madcap plan!
But I'm not going to subject my H-202 box to this, I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

btw: 16/17 May anniversary is coming up soon.

Thank you alt-92. I use 8mm diameterX16mm length motors 3600 rpm /3,5V. Battery 4.5 V for supplying four motors. Motors in parallel circuit 

spacer.png

• Like 2