Your Connection is Not Private Error Message - 26 April, 2020

It’s appeared on my iPad too.  I ignored it.  Nice to know Mike has this in hand- thanks!

(Edit). Coincidently or otherwise, Apple offered me an update to the iPadOS On my iPad.  So now I’m running ver 13.4.1 - no effect on the Certificate issue.

Thanks for sorting that out Boss!

Finally, I can get back in. Safari point blank refused to allowed me to get past the warning. Google Chrome allowed me to choose the enter at your own peril option but then stopped. My Amazon Fire just dropped the ball and walked away when I tried.

Phew!   Britmodeller is keeping me sane (ish) at the moment.

Excuse me, I have some pix to upload to my build thread 👍🏻

Trevor 

• Thanks 1

• Julien locked this topic
12 hours ago, Julien said:

All fixed now.

Julien

Yeah, well done Julien! :tease:

Looks like the process completed after I'd fiinished for the evening, which is nice.  I've been in to check and everything is showing up as working, which is also nice :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

Thanks for the update @Mike the world has enough viruses at the moment without any PC type shenanigans to add to it !

cheers Pat 

You're not wrong, and we're ok.  Just a lapse in our certificate, similar to when you send your license back to the DVLA and they take their time sending you a new one.  You're no less able to drive, you just can't prove it ;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1