Alleycat Models 1/48 Meteor T7?

azzaob

Alleycat Models https://www.alleycatmodels.co.uk/, have provided an update on their website, and a brief mention is made of a forthcoming 1/48 Meteor T7 conversion [amongst some other items]. This is the first I have seen mention of this very welcome conversion set. Anyone on here have any more information about this? I assume the Aifrix F8 kit is the donor kit?

Great news regardless, and great to see Alec still developing his product line :)

3 minutes ago, azzaob said:

I assume the Airfix F8 kit is the donor kit?

As far as I can remember, that's what was stated when this conversion was first mentioned. Damn, that means I need a couple more Airfix Meteor kits.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hopkp said:

As far as I can remember, that's what was stated when this conversion was first mentioned. Damn, that means I need a couple more Airfix Meteor kits.....

Yep, you can never have too many Meteor kits...😆

23 minutes ago, Homebee said:

did a search using Alleycat T7 before I posted too...what do you know..do you want the merge the threads then?

7 minutes ago, mick b said:

I emailed him months ago about the availability of a certain accessory and never received a response.

Mike

I have bought quite a few items from over the last year or two and have always receieved the parts. It has taken quite a while, but they have got through. I know there have been a few health/family issues of late. But in my exprience Alec has delivered in the end. The quality is certainly there.

Edited by azzaob

No reply

Six weeks elapse

Whazzup?

One month elapses

Whazzup?

The man fixing the boiler is coming on Thursday and if my knee doesn't play up Tuesday week you might be in luck

One month elapses

Whazzup?

I think I might know where the parts are, which is good news for me but not for you

One month elapses

Whazzup?

Some parts arrive. Ebay threats. Partial refund for non-delivery.

Three months elapse

I came across some parts you might be interested in. I wasn't expecting them there.

Silence on my part — just glad another supplier said my kit had been cancelled by Airfix.

One month elapses — nah, I can't be bothered to tell Alleycat to p. off.

Tread carefully. He enjoys pooping on peeps.

Tony 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That's it!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/AlleyCatModels/posts/1380085192192005

Order here: https://www.alleycatmodels.co.uk/meteor-t7-conversion-6632-p.asp

Things are still creaking forward, sorry moving forward! The creaking is just my knees and ankles...

In amongst the various bombs and Beaufighter bits, a long planned set has arrived and is ready to go: Gloster Meteor T7 conversion for the Airfix F8. Under Aircraft Sets - 1/48 - ref. AC48062C - at £20.

104432000-1380083645525493-3329784701484

104452604-1380083472192177-8906947127606

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1