Heller Dragon Rapide - FINISHED

zebra

That's a lovely build of a very elegant aircraft and I'm going to nick your ideas learn from your experience. 😁

Please feel free to tell me that I have the cheek of an elephant's back end, but I don't suppose I can interest you in selling me your (presumably surplus to requirement) decals for X7394, the FAA air ambulance? I'm going to be building this one, also using the Tasman/Heller kit, but the boxing I have is a different "upgrade" version and has different schemes.

Mind you, I wish you hadn't brought that 1/32 resin kit to my attention. 😍

Cheers

Tony

Edited by TonyOD
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, TonyOD said:

That's a lovely build of a very elegant aircraft and I'm going to nick your ideas learn from your experience. 😁

Please feel free to tell me that I have the cheek of an elephant's back end, but I don't suppose I can interest you in selling me your (presumably surplus to requirement) decals for X7394, the FAA air ambulance? I'm going to be building this one, also using the Tasman/Heller kit, but the boxing I have is a different "upgrade" version and has different schemes.

Mind you, I wish you hadn't brought that 1/32 resin kit to my attention. 😍

Cheers

Tony

Thanks Tony. You're welcome to the decals, you might be able to get the kit cheaper than the postage from Australia though! At the moment airmail to the UK is taking a very long time as well. But if you're interested, PM me your address.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, zebra said:

Thanks Tony. You're welcome to the decals, you might be able to get the kit cheaper than the postage from Australia though! At the moment airmail to the UK is taking a very long time as well. But if you're interested, PM me your address.

That’s really decent of you. I’m away a couple of days but will give you a shout when I’m back. Thanks!

• Like 1