Le Chebek - Heller - 1/50 Scale

This is the last ship, that I completed a few months ago.
An interesting model that allows a lot of refinement and detailing.
The scale is 1/50 and there are no compromises :)
The kit is by Heller.
The hull is plastic, the deck is from pear, the masts are beech.
The sails are made of parachute cloth, sewn by me on an old hand-sewing machine :)

https://www.facebook.com/mihail.vodenicharski/media_set?set=a.10213897203413105&type=3

• Like 2

Some very nicely built subjects with lots of detail.

As Iceman says, not everybody has FB to see your work and maybe Kev's idea of a WIP would be a compromise, you can select your pics and update as you like.

Stuart

Gidday Moarein, I don't have facebook either which prevents me from seeing your models. As Kev and Stuart comment above they must be very good models so it is a shame others like myself can't see them. I would respectfully request that you post photos in the appropriate section, either WIP or RFI. Regards, Jeff.

34 minutes ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Moarein, I don't have facebook either which prevents me from seeing your models. As Kev and Stuart comment above they must be very good models so it is a shame others like myself can't see them. I would respectfully request that you post photos in the appropriate section, either WIP or RFI. Regards, Jeff.

Sorry but they are too many pictures, and I do't have such time to upload them one by one...

I'm sending a link to Bulgarian forum, then You can see the all process from beggining :)

http://forum.scalemodelsclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5539

Regards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DŽAR said:

this is a beautiful model, perfect !!! I also built LeChebec and posted a photo here on the forum, she liked it, but yours is just unbeatable.

I saw your model - very good job!
Very clean and precise.
The effect of the wood has also very well done!
The back deck seemed empty to me, so I added two more stern guns as well as benches;)
Generally, the model allows a lot of refinement and detailing.
Congratulations!

Amazing build, it really comes alive with all the little details. I find it hard to believe that it is in essence a plastic build. True craftmanship