Jump to content

Ragnar's Lounge and Grill - Nordic II Chat


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

I hope you've gotten that cocktail dress from @modelling minion, he was meant to get it dry cleaned from the Vietnam gig (prob didn't, lazy bugger!)..... you know you have duties coming up in Ragnor's Lounge & Grill!!!  :whip:

Easy there wild man, think you've posted this in the wrong forum! :o 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Enzo Matrix changed the title to Ragnar's Lounge and Grill - Nordic II Chat
1 hour ago, helios16v said:

By Thor's hammer, we are in the live room.  Only days away.....  :blink2:

 

The wolves of Midgard are ready to be set free. Valhalla only welcomes gallant pretenders so it's time to sharpen our axes ... ahem .... cocktail sticks (sorry, I got a bit carried away).

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, helios16v said:

By Thor's hammer, we are in the live room.  Only days away.....  :blink2:

Arrr yes we are..... so you'd better pull your finger out!!!

 

Plus no lounging about or cocktails until the boat is all packed and ready to go.......... and no Feather Swords* either! :nono:

 

 

 

* I wonder who will get this??? :D

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

and no Feather Swords* either! :nono:

 

* I wonder who will get this??? :D

 

 

As an adept of role playing video games I immediately think of an enchanted weapon but I guess it's not what you meant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

and no Feather Swords* either! :nono:

* I wonder who will get this??? :D

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

........ and we have a winner!!!  :D

 

we now have a grey wiggle down, not sure you get these adds........ I love the Grey wiggle!!!  

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

mmm way too much happiness not to be on drugs!!!

 

hell would be tired to a chair and forced to watch them 24/7......... who needs "waterboarding"!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Arrr yes we are..... so you'd better pull your finger out!!!

 

Plus no lounging about or cocktails until the boat is all packed and ready to go.......... and no Feather Swords* either! :nono:

 

 

 

* I wonder who will get this??? :D

 

We are Vikings, and not Azteks.

So no fether swords here. :D

/Bosse 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, trickyrich said:

........ and we have a winner!!!  :D

 

we now have a grey wiggle down, not sure you get these adds........ I love the Grey wiggle!!!  

 

 

So federschwert it wasn't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Parrahs said:

So federschwert it wasn't.

nuh!!  But those are super cool, I want one!!!  Not too sure what I'd do with it (not the obvious) but still would like one! :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

nuh!!  But those are super cool, I want one!!!  Not too sure what I'd do with it (not the obvious) but still would like one! :thumbsup:

What, a Wiggle!?! :blink2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Col. said:

What, a Wiggle!?! :blink2:

 

trust me you don't really want to know......unless you're a 5yo!!!  :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was considering joining in this, but with what?

I contemplated a Norwegian Gloster Gladiator or Northrop F5, or a Swedish meatball, er, Bristol Bulldog or Vampire T.11 or F.5 then I remembered (ain't memory a wonderful thing?) that I recently bought an Aeroclub Folland Gnat F.1 with Finnish markings

Choice is made

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Black Knight said:

I was considering joining in this, but with what?

I contemplated a Norwegian Gloster Gladiator or Northrop F5, or a Swedish meatball, er, Bristol Bulldog or Vampire T.11 or F.5 then I remembered (ain't memory a wonderful thing?) that I recently bought an Aeroclub Folland Gnat F.1 with Finnish markings

Choice is made

 .... or as Enzo/Oden would say...........  :D

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rich, and all.

 

You may remember these two shifty looking individuals from round one.

 

200406a Figures made front

 

This was as far as they got.

 

In the meantime I painted the wood of their axes and their faces. The flesh tones are mostly finished. I've neatened up the edges of the base. Here they are now.

 

210902a Resus

 

I hope you'll feel they can be 25%-rule eligible, Rich, but please let me know.

 

Alan 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...